Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

Yesterday I spent the night near Imst on a restored monastery  that is now a backpackers hostel, if anyone needs a room in the surroundings I strongly recommend it, despite the roads surrounding it.
 
 
The day started out pretty well, until I've found out that I forgot my cell phone in the room and needed to turn around to pick it up, well, at least it was still there when arrived :)
 
I left Austria to Switzerland and then got into Italy driving over the Passo di Resia 
 
 

 
... and then climbing the Passo di Stelvio. The last time I tried to do this one it was closed. The Stelvio is considered one of the 10 roads you should drive in life but I must say that I can think of a lot more than 10 Passos in Italy that I would prefer to this one, the views are OK and yes it is one of the highest driveable road's BUT it definitely won't get into my top 10, sorry.




Then I drove all the way down to lago di como and crossed it to Ménage à trois, uh! Sorry it's Menaggio :)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.