Samstag, 22. Juni 2013

Slovakia

Just got into Slovakia, tried to buy the sticker for the highway but a guy standing there claimed it's not necessary "- bikes free in Slovakia!" I still don't know if it's true or not but I'm not planning to stop by the police and ask :)

Anyway some new experiences today, in the place I decided to stop for lunch everybody spoke only slovak and the menu was not translated either I was starving and decided that it was not a good condition for experiences so I ordered the only thing on the menu that I thought I knew what it was :) grécky šalát.


Shortly after lunch I got into a rain shower, something very special, at the beginning I though that it would rain for a couple of kilometers but in the end it only lasted for around 2 or 3 hundert meters, really strange. 



Spissky hrad, someone claims it is the biggest in middle Europe but I've my dought's that the person payed enough attention at the geography class.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.