Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

Enjoying Crna Gora

A lot of people say that the first impression counts the most and I must say that it was extremely positive for Montenegro. I stopped over at the HU meeting on the top of the Bjelasica mountain, north of Kolašin, which is part of the Biogradska Gora National Park, thanks again for your hospitality and disponibility, Blazo and Tonko!


Following the recommendations of Blazo and other visitors I've done a round trip to the National Park Durmitor with a couple of stopps in between.

I startet by visiting the Biogradska lake, you've to pay 3€ to drive to the lake (it reminded me of the atractions in Mexico) but it's worth paying for, if you've a couple of hours to hike around.


Then proceeded to the Tare canyon









and then to the Durmitor Nacionalni park














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.