Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013

Hungary to Romenia

Last night I stayed at "the City of peace" nothing special, just another city, some old buildings, the most of them falling apart and a lot of tall apartment buildings surrounding the old town. 



By the way I didn't mentioned it before but the streets of Slovakia are full of police officers with laser radars and nobody warns you about them. I tried to always have a car in front of me to serve as cruise control and it worked so far.

Tipical house in east Slovakia

 

Today I drove through Hungary into Roménia, the roads in Hungary are the worse I had in this trip. 
 

 

 Endless roads in Hungary


I haven't seen one of these things for ages. For those of you that may not know what it is, in portuguese is called "picota" (didn't find any translation) and it is an arabic invention to get water out of a well.

I thought that this kind of ballon was tipical for Slovakia but they exist also in Hungary


Romenia




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.