Samstag, 15. Juni 2013

Still too early

Yeap! That's right! It's still too early to do some nice roads, after Petit San Bernard I wanted to drive the Col Col de l'Iseran but it was closed so I tried what it seam to be a nice alternative around but it had a dead end. Then I saw the Col de la Madeleine and guess what short after I got on the right road there was a sign saying 'fermé' but as I saw a sign with the name of place I've heard a lot o people talking about, I drove further and here is it. Everyone talks about it BUT I was there! :)


Even though it was supposed to be closed, I went to take a closer look and after all it was open, only one of the roads down was closed.

Today I decided to drive the Col Galibier but this one was realy closed, both Col and tunel, on the way back I got a deviation due to the Punta Bagna Valloire, took a look at the GPS and it looked good so I went for it.




 Driving over the clouds at Col du Mont Cenis.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.