Montag, 3. November 2014

Team completed

The rain woke me up once more this morning and lasted again until noon. I don't understand hype behind air conditioned, I prefer to sleep with my windows open and tonight it was so freezing that I had to stand up and get something to dress.

The rest of the group arrived with some delay today morning and we went to pick up the bikes. While waiting for them I got bitten by this beast.

Aedes albopictus

For those who don't know, this is the mosquito responsible for transmitting dengue fever, so now I'll have to wait the next couple of days and check if I get any symptoms. 

Miguel wandering if the bike is big enough for him :-)

Rocky e Renato

Ricardo

The team
Them we went to have lunch

Traditional curry

eating traditionally :-)


  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.