Donnerstag, 6. November 2014

Batticaloa to Kandy

Last night it didn't rain and the sun was shining when we woke up, the temperature was good enough, so we decided to go have a swim in the Indian ocean, it took a while to find the right spot but it was just perfect, the water wasn't as warm as I read but I have stayed the all day there.
Guest House in Batticaloa



After the short swim we headed up to Kandy, had lunch mid way and decided to stop later for desert. The road side is full of fruit stands and that was what we were looking for.

I found one and bought a papaya, I asked how much it was and the young girl told me 150, I looked around for money and as I finally had the 150 together she asked "you want three?" - no just one "fifty". Sometimes is just amazing how cheap things are. The last time I bought a papaya, back home, it cost me 19€, it was about the same size but didn't taste so good. This one was just 31 cent.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.