Samstag, 1. November 2014

Travel plans to the monsoon

Here we go again :-)  finally...

A new journey is coming ahead.

It all started with an invitation from a friend, his idea got immediately my enthusiasm. I checked if I could get holidays, which I did and started to prepare for the trip.
The first thing I take a look at, when I plan to travel by motorcycle, is to check the weather conditions at destination. Apparently, people that live in places where it doesn't rain so frequently, like this friend of mine, don't seam to care so much about that :-)


When  I saw this graphic I got, well... let's say, a litle bit concerned about whether this is really the best place to go to this time of the year but my friend was so positive about it that I thought, why not? Let's have a look at the go to Sri Lanka and "may the sun be with us" :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.