Dienstag, 1. März 2016

Down to the coast

The last days on the Outback were great fun but also very exhausting and have done some damage to the bike that needs to be taken care of. I hadn't look at the tyre since we got back in town but I knew that it needed to be replaced. The plan was to treat it nicely until Esperance and change it there.
It was surprising to me that these guys need an appointment to change a tyre but as I also needed to replace the CO2 canisters and they didn't had any available in stock, I had to come back the next day anyway.
Spent some time exploring Cape Le Grand National Park and it's beautiful beaches of white sand and clear water.
Climbed up the Frenchman Peak which has a magnificent view over the area.
Australia special sports, carsurf? wonder how it's called.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.