Montag, 7. März 2016

A night in prison

With the available time running out, I moved up exploring the coast but north of Bunbury it's not so interesting, the sand is no longer white and even the water doesn't seam so clear. Near Lake Preston got finally the chance to take a picture of a couple emus, they always tend to run away when you see them.
This was something new for me at a gas station, watch TV while you're filling up, wonder if this would work in Europe.
At the end of the day I ended up in Fremantle where I spent the night in prison.
The next morning I crossed the bridge to Perth, shortly after found this beach which seams to be all about dogs, more of them in the water than humans, even saw a bloke with a sponge stairway for his tiny dogs get out of his car.
Then had breakfast at Kings Park and hiked the Lotterywest Federation Walkway, the park is amazing, a must if you visit Perth.

1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.