Samstag, 2. Januar 2016

Valle dei Templi

Staying near Agrigento I had to visit the "Valle dei Templi", got some information on the web about the open hours and how much it costs, according to the site €4,50 but the reality was different, pay €2 to park the bike and €10 for the entry ticket. I have seen some crazy stuff in my life but I didn't expect a policeman at the entry making me take everything out of my pockets and scanning me for explosives, that's completely sick, there's not even a fence in some places of the complex, why the hell would I pay for a ticket to blow the thing up?
 Agrigento
Temple of Dioscur
 Temple of Dioscur
Icaro
 The all place looks like a high security place, full of surveillance cameras, here  near the Hercules temple.



 
 
 Temple of Giunone
Agrigento goat in the valley of temples
End of day

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.