Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016

Eraclea Minoa

Today I drove back to visit Eraclea Minoa, the view from the top is pretty impressive, something that I wasn't expecting to see in Sicily after the past two days.
I went down to the beach and there were only two camping cars, I imagine that in the summer the all place is full with cars and people because it's really awesome.
From Eraclea Minoa I drove further to Porto Empedocle to have a look at the "Scala dei Turchi"on the way there I had the chance to see a bird migration, very impressive.
 Scala dei Turchi

After three days driving around, I came to the conclusion that I'm using the wrong bike, here you need something with a good and long suspension like an enduro, otherwise you shouldn't keep your eyes too long away from the road, because they're full holes and sudden depressions that exceed the suspension reserves of the most bikes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.