Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016

Wrong way

fter some research I found out that apart from the Pinnacles, for all other things that I would like to see up north, this is the wrong time of the year, besides that and due to an appointment made earlier for the 18th I decided to turn around, have a swim in shark waters and then do some roads away from the beaten path, then that's more my style anyway :-)
I draw a line from Bunbury to Coolgardie and checked which roads would be the best to get there, ended up passing Collie, where I they have some old loks and discover an interesting hike track, just a bit too long for this time, the Bibbulmun track.
Found a new unknown sign and wonder what it means.
And some strange stuff.
Spend the night in Kondinin
and at 7:00am I had already a couple of kms behind me direction Hyden to see the wave.

My previous plan was to do the Holland Track but a fellow jumped out and alone is a bit risky as I have a full range of about 400k and the track length is over 390k, besides of all other dangers. The decision to drive to Norseman was an unexpected surprise.
Stopped for lunch at the Johnson lake, indescribable peaceful feeling being there.
By the way, it's been a pain in the ass to post something :-(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.