Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015

Winter Tour, enjoying Global Warming

Here we go again :-) 


... finally 


I haven't done much this year, only weekend tours during Summer, quite busy and stressful year. 

Anyway, the weather this winter has been amazing and after a couple of day tours, I decided to get a bike to profit from it as my old one doesn't offer much protection. I went with a middle aged beamer, good stuff, from time engineers still tried to improve reliability instead of planning them to fail after warranty ends or short after that. Looking at this bike some of my friends say I'm getting old others that I'm getting wiser, I'll leave that uncommented :-)

The start was kinda late, I missed at least two hours of nice sunny temperature.  From Munich I headed to Garmisch and then over Innsbruck and the Europe bridge straight to Italy. Didn't take any pictures as the temperature dropped below  zero centigrades and I was trying to get out of the shadowed valleys between Innsbruck and Rovereto, it kept looking like the sun would come all the way down on the next turn but it didn't, some time later I stopped at a gas station to warm up a little bit and I started to feel like in the zoo, only that I was on the wrong side of the fence.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.