Sonntag, 20. August 2017

Crossing the Pyrenees

August is proving to be one of the worst times of the year to travel around Europe without previous reservations, (almost) every place is fully booked. Funny thing is, when I ask if they have a room, they go and ask if I have a reservation, dumb question. Besides that a lot of restaurants also profit from this weeks holiday to close for vacation.
The calculated track continues to surprise positively.
Despite the weather forecast announcing good weather for the day the sky was cloudy and after a while it started to drizzle, it was so weak that I didn't care to stop and put my rain suit on, in Portugal this kind of rain is called "wets the silly". With time though it became stronger and stronger and I was the silly who became all wet. I crossed the Pyrenees over a nice twisted road through an old beautiful forest.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.